Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question for Admin

in General 206 karma

Hey,

I wanted to ask about the Ultimate+ subscription I have got. I am considering whether it would be better for me to shift to yearly/monthly or keep paying for the monthly package I have (honestly seems much cheaper). I am trying to figure out the LSAT pre plus, I know its 99 dollars/year but I am not sure if 7sage provided me with it for a year only or if it will be automatically renewed for me? will i have to pay 99 dollars later on? and how do I know the exact expiry date?

Sorry about all the questions, Thanks for the help in advance

help

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited January 2021 5740 karma

@fmujahed00 said:
    Hey,

I wanted to ask about the Ultimate+ subscription I have got. I am considering whether it would be better for me to shift to yearly/monthly or keep paying for the monthly package I have (honestly seems much cheaper). I am trying to figure out the LSAT pre plus, I know its 99 dollars/year but I am not sure if 7sage provided me with it for a year only or if it will be automatically renewed for me? will i have to pay 99 dollars later on? and how do I know the exact expiry date?

help

Hi there,

I have answered your questions in order below:

1. You can continue to extend your grandfathered course on this page until July 31, 2021. If you need to use the course beyond this date, you will have to subscribe to our Ultimate+ subscription course. All of your account data will be preserved as long as you subscribe using the same email address. We have two versions of the Ultimate+ subscription course, monthly ($69/month) and yearly ($599/year). Both have access to the same content which includes all PrepTests ever published and video explanations for nearly every single question on those PrepTests.

2. With your grandfathered course, you received 1 year of the LSAC Prep Plus subscription for free. When the subscription expires, you will have to purchase a new subscription for $99/year in order to continue using the course.

3. Your LSAC Prep Plus subscription expires on June 1, 2021.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions. You can also email us at studentservice@7Sage.com .

• 206 karma

@"Juliet--" said:

@fmujahed00 said:
    Hey,

help

Hi there,

I have answered your questions in order below:

1. You can continue to extend your grandfathered course on this page until July 31, 2021. If you need to use the course beyond this date, you will have to subscribe to our Ultimate+ subscription course. All of your account data will be preserved as long as you subscribe using the same email address. We have two versions of the Ultimate+ subscription course, monthly ($69/month) and yearly ($599/year). Both have access to the same content which includes all PrepTests ever published and video explanations for nearly every single question on those PrepTests.

2. With your grandfathered course, you received 1 year of the LSAC Prep Plus subscription for free. When the subscription expires, you will have to purchase a new subscription for $99/year in order to continue using the course.

3. Your LSAC Prep Plus subscription expires on June 1, 2021.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions. You can also email us at studentservice@7Sage.com .

Thank you!