Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Addendum swap?

JChau2610JChau2610 Alum Member

Hi there,
I'm wondering if someone would like to have a look at my GPA addendum explaining why my GPA drop while I was in university. I did take one year off to do college for a year and I passed it and then another year off to do work. I did graduate last April 2020, however not the GPA I hoped for.
I'm more than willing to have a look at your essay in exchange for your kindness (maybe anything but a full PS draft for that paragraph lol, but if you also want to also look at my why school statement once I finish it ----).
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• FautApprendreLSAT1FautApprendreLSAT1 Core Member
    314 karma

Hey,
    I have not started any applications yet (still have to take the LSAT) but I was a tutor at my university's writing center for most of my time in undergrad(just graduated) and so have a lot experience editing/reviewing all kinds of writing. If you are comfortable, I can def take a look at your essays.

• JChau2610JChau2610 Alum Member
    51 karma

@"Isaaa---189" said:
    Hey,
    I have not started any applications yet (still have to take the LSAT) but I was a tutor at my university's writing center for most of my time in undergrad(just graduated) and so have a lot experience editing/reviewing all kinds of writing. If you are comfortable, I can def take a look at your essays.

Sending you a pm