Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not able to link PrepPlus account with 7sage #help

peterimschoolpeterimschool Member
edited February 2021 in Technical Problems 6 karma

help

I've been trying to link my Prep Plus account to 7sage for a while - I used the PrepPlus account on a different 7sage account before and just need to link it to the one I'm currently using. The link I got in my email to link my 7sage account isn't linking me properly, it's just redirecting me to my LawHub page. I've tried to link on both Safari and Google Chrome but it's not working.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @peterimschool

Sorry for the trouble.

Please note that your LSAC Prep Plus account can only be linked to one 7Sage account. So if you do have another 7Sage account with an LSAC Prep Plus subscription linked to that account, this is likely the source of the problem.

Unfortunately, we would not be able to link your LSAC account to a new 7Sage account. Therefore, can you please email us at studentservice@7sage.com and let us know the email address of your other 7Sage account so that we can help you resolve the issue?

• peterimschoolpeterimschool Member
    6 karma

Just sent an email! Thanks for the response

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@peterimschool said:
    Just sent an email! Thanks for the response

Thanks for getting back to us. I just responded to your email.