Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do the custom problem set questions come from?

havinagrattimhavinagrattim Member
in General 94 karma

I want to practice more LR questions, but I haven't started the PTs yet. I'm worried that if I make custom PSs and they're questions from PTs then when I start taking PTs, my score might not be accurate because I might've already been exposed to some of the questions. So I'm trying to figure out if the PS questions are the same as some of the PT questions. Thank you!

Comments

• SSBM1000SSBM1000 Member
    edited February 2021 614 karma

Hello,

All the problem set questions come from preptests 1-35, so as long as you only use questions from those preptests, you should be fine. Basically, make sure to avoid using any questions from preptests 36 and up, which includes preptest C2, and you'll be good.

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8486 karma

If you look in your existing problem sets, 30-39 and 40-49 are already set up grouped by LR question type.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @havinagrattim,

The pre-made Problem Sets in our course are taken from PrepTests 1-35.

However, you can create a custom Problem Set using any of the PrepTests you have access to in your course. Here is how to create a custom Problem Set:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt29 s3" (optional)
    5. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the "+" icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.