Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PrepTests

kabir23akabir23a Free Trial Member
edited February 2021 in General 10 karma

Anybody know if this site has prep tests, and corresponding solutions to the tests? I am not sure how to navigate the PrepTests under "Resources". it does not really seem to have the questions, but rather a way to estimate the grade when we enter our answers. Does 7sage have lsat questions anywhere?

Comments

• Cynthia-2Cynthia-2 Member
    498 karma

Under Resources you can find each preptest and also videos on each question o each test.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Have you subscribed to the site? To access their testing resources besides the free diagnostic test that is available you will have to pay both LSAC through a law hub subscription and 7sage for either a monthly or yearly subscription to that content on their site. Everything besides tests, analytics, and questions is free but that is how they make their money here, and LSAC charges everyone for access to past tests except Khan Academy, which has a limited selection.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@kabir23a said:
    Anybody know if this site has prep tests, and corresponding solutions to the tests? I am not sure how to navigate the PrepTests under "Resources". it does not really seem to have the questions, but rather a way to estimate the grade when we enter our answers. Does 7sage have lsat questions anywhere?

Hi there,

The Free Trial account includes access to the June 2007 PrepTest and Explanation Videos for all the questions in the June 2007 PrepTest.

Our Ultimate+ subscription courses include all PrepTests ever published and video explanations for nearly every single question on those PrepTests. You can find more information about our Ultimate+ subscription courses on this page.

Please note that an LSAC account with an active Prep Plus subscription is required in order to use the Ultimate+ subscription courses. Prep Plus is a service provided by LSAC. It is a subscription that cost $99/year. LSAC requires that every student who wants to use a prep course that uses real LSAT questions must have an active LSAC Prep Plus subscription. That includes us, 7Sage, and any other LSAT prep course that uses real LSAT questions.

Note that you only need one LSAC Prep Plus subscription no matter how many prep courses you use. That means that if you use prep courses from multiple companies, you don't need to purchase multiple LSAC Prep Plus accounts. You can use the same one.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• kabir23akabir23a Free Trial Member
    10 karma

Thank you all! really helpful! Will follow up should I have more questions!