Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many Preptests are enough?

canuckcanuck Free Trial Member
edited July 2013 in General 10 karma
Hi everyone, I am taking the LSAT in December (I am working abroad so I only have time to study part time) I am thinking of doing a timed Preptest every Saturday up until test day (and of course finishing off the 7sage course), or in other words 21 timed PT's, and during the week really going over everything thoroughly, blind reviewing etc. There is quite a bit of additional material in the course from other tests so I am thinking that this should be enough. I am aiming to score in the high 160's, I have written the LSAT once before after attempting self studying while also working, and I didn't spend nearly enough time and did very few actual full length PT's. I scored in the 150's, and my goal is to improve 8 to 10 points. I am wondering what you guys think? I believe that doing 21 as opposed to 30ish tests will allow me to really review properly and take my time without overwhelming myself, which may be the disadvantage of attempting to squeeze in more preptests before or after work etc. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• James DeanJames Dean Free Trial Member
    297 karma

How many PT's ? That is subjective to the test taker. There is no single answer to your question. Start taking PT's ... If you average your 3 most recent PT's it will give you a pretty accurate prediction of your actual LSAT score. So, only your continuous PT results can answer your question.

Best of luck .