Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Submitting an updated resume (new job)

I submitted all of my applications in late November, and I'm still waiting to hear back from a bunch. I recently started a new job - would it be a good idea to send in an updated resume now? As far as I can tell, none of the schools that I'm waiting on have any specific instructions about this on their websites. Should I just email it in as a simple attachment? What may be relevant is that there would be an unexplained gap in my resume if I don't submit the update.

Comments

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    996 karma

I was in the same situation so I emailed admissions letting them know of my updated resume. They confirmed receipt and that was that.

• Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

As a former admissions officer, I agree with JDream2020. Send an email to admissions with your revised resume attached and let them know in the body of the email that you started a new job since you submitted your initial application. You can provide a sentence or two with a description of your responsibilities. You can close with a reiteration of your interest in the law school and desire to attend. Good luck!