Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice for RRE questions

GoGoWolfGoGoWolf Alum Member
edited March 2021 in Logical Reasoning 29 karma

Hi 7Sage community!

I'm reaching out to you guys to see if I can get some advice on how to tackle RRE questions. I've been going through the pre-sets and I've been finding that I've been really struggling with them. So can anyone give some tips on how to handle RREs?

Comments

• MartianmanMartianman Core Member
    edited March 2021 211 karma

On resolve questions the correct answer has to address both issues. If it doesn’t, it’s wrong. On explain questions the correct answer has to provide a reasonable explanation that fits within the specifics of the stimulus. It is good to take your time fully understanding stimulus and thinking through potential explanations before you jump into the answers. This is really true of all the LR, but certainly it is helpful for explain questions

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    edited March 2021 445 karma

I've found it helpful to reframe the stimulus as a "How come... but still...?" question. (Ex: "How come farmers report increased spinach production but the number people with vitamin K deficiency is still increasing?")

The correct AC will answer this question.