Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR step 2

shibaENUshibaENU Core Member

Hey guys, I am currently BR ing and was wondering about step2. What do I do if my reasoning for crossing out wrong answers is different from JY or other "correct" reasons why the answer choice is wrong? I know I sound confusing as hell. So in step2, you circle the correct Answer and before that, for 4 wrong answer choices, you need to lay out why each of them is wrong. I am asking what do I do if my reasons for why they are wrong is different from other expert's reasons for why they are wrong. Thanks for reading this confusing ass post and I would appreciate you guys' help!

Comments

• yunonsieyunonsie Member
    611 karma

I get what you mean! You can definitely have a different explanation and still be valid, I’ve seen this a lot in study groups. But it’s also possible that it’s an invalid reason to eliminate. Unfortunately I don’t think there is a clear answer because it will depend on the question and where you are at in the studying process.

When this happens, are you able to get to the correct answer choice via POE? That’s a possible indicator to see if you are eliminating properly. Or maybe try commenting under the question to see if other people may have thought the same (and just not said anything)? Or maybe look into a study group just to have a chance to assess where you are at?