Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ProctorU Accommodations

vgillia1vgillia1 Member

For people with time and a half, does "duration of test" say 163 minutes? / people without accommodations, what time duration do you see for yours? Just trying to confirm that ProctorU has my accommodations. For some reason it says I don't have any accommodations under my test rules, but the 163 minutes is time and a half +5.5 minutes..? Just confirming the 163 minutes isn't including check-in and everything?

Comments

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

This is correct and when you go through the directions with ProctorU they should confirm the time of 163 minutes. Make sure they do so and if you have any additional accommodations I would also confirm whatever those are at that time. Don’t begin your test until you are comfortable that ProctorU knows what your accommodations are.

• vgillia1vgillia1 Member
    88 karma

@FindingSage Thanks so much! So weird that it says "You have no active accommodations on your account," but then says I have 163 minutes.

• pappasm91pappasm91 Member
    230 karma

Where does it show you duration of test? Just wanting to verify as I have accommodations also but it's not showing that under accommodations in the proctoru account.

• vgillia1vgillia1 Member
    88 karma

@pappasm91 If you click "reschedule test" on ProctorU then scroll down and look on the bottom left. Mine says "163 minutes Exam Duration." I am assuming we are fine if it says that and hoping that isn't including check-in time. If you don't mind letting me know if you have the same duration I'd greatly appreciate!

• pappasm91pappasm91 Member
    230 karma

Ahh thank you!! Mine says 163 as well :)

• WinningHereWinningHere Member
    417 karma

I would call Proctor U 1-855-772-8678 and confirm your concerns.