Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! NA & SA 4 LR 150+

June LSAT RetakeJune LSAT Retake Core Member
edited June 2021 in Logical Reasoning 102 karma

Aiming for mid 150 and I suck at LR. I guess questions 20-25 and place hold all the NA and SA questions between 1-19 and do those at the end. This way I can focus on the questions that I am good at between 1-19. I am trying to allow myself to get no more than 10 wrong in LR and usually get -12 or -13

For all of my LR sections, I always get NA and SA questions wrong.

Does anyone have any tricks on how to master NA and SA? Even NA being Q3 being easy I still struggle with I do not understand the framework. Getting these right will allow me to break into -10 or even -9

Does anyone have any advice or tips on how to attack an LR section differently? I tried the loophole but do not see the powerful/provable method being of much help to me personally

Any help is appreciated

Comments

• mgraumgrau Member
    33 karma

hey, I have the same issues with NA/SA - it just takes time, watching the videos, figuring out how to map everything out, and distinguishing between NA and SA within the questions themselves, because a lot of the questions will have ACs that confuse them. I take PTs, see that I have missed an SA question that is like 2 or 3 stars, and then drill about 10-20 SA questions before I take the next one. repetition is just the key

• CSieck3507CSieck3507 Member
    1376 karma

Have you thought about delaying June and taking August?

• June LSAT RetakeJune LSAT Retake Core Member
    102 karma

@CSieck3507 said:
    Have you thought about delaying June and taking August?

unfortunately I am trying to get in for this fall and June is the last LSAT that will be accepted

• CSieck3507CSieck3507 Member
    edited June 2021 1376 karma

@"June LSAT Retake" LSAT Retake Got it. Personally, I would recommend waiting one more cycle. You can increase your score and you have a better chance of not only getting into a better school but also receiving scholarship. I am just not sure what your chances are getting into a school so late in the cycle. If you want to PM me some more info I would gladly talk to you and give you some more tips about LR and how to improve.