Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Many PT week before LSAT?

June LSAT RetakeJune LSAT Retake Core Member
in General 102 karma

Hi- I have saved the most 4 recent LSAT to take before next Tuesday. Wondering what other people's strategies have been leading up to test day to ensure they are getting the right practice under timed full test conditions (rather than timed sections), without burning out

Comments

• love2learnlove2learn Free Trial Member
    edited June 2021 252 karma

same here. Every other day; I saved the last ones also, except I did M20 a few weeks ago, have 87, 88, 89. And on review days doing timed LR sections from repeat tests. I figure this is also an endurance build for 1L's workload! Granted, at this point, not needing to review many questions, and the half-day twiddling my thumbs made me antsy - hence the extra Qs. I make sure to stop by 5pm and then relax on something mindless with a glass of wine.

• j.harrisonj.harrison Member
    edited June 2021 57 karma

I personally would worry about burning out like that. At this point, I would take 2 more MAX. You're not going to learn much more from here on out. Now, it's just about timing and keeping nerves under control. I personally am taking 1 more tomorrow. I will review it and then just do a couple section sections in the days leading up to Sunday.