Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to go about LSAT writing?

MansiMansi Core Member
edited June 2021 in General 37 karma

First time test taker :)
Need help with how to go about it and what it will be like? Also, any helpful resources apart from the ones we have on 7Sage?

Comments

• MansiMansi Core Member
    37 karma

Thank you @"Learned Astronomer" - this is extremely helpful :)

• Learned AstronomerLearned Astronomer Free Trial Member
    145 karma

@Mansi You're welcome! LSAC also recently released a writing sample practice prompt on LawHub, which you might want to check out.

• MansiMansi Core Member
    37 karma

Will check! Thank you so much @"Learned Astronomer"
    If you are also taking the test, all the best :D

• sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

I took writing the other day. I'm also first time. It was really simple and quick, don't fret about it at all!

• yoloswag180boundyoloswag180bound Alum Member
    12 karma

Literally just don't worry. If you can put together a logical string of sentences in a somewhat argumentative format - you're more than fine. Schools only really care if (i) you leave it blank, or; (ii) the writing is SIGNIFICANTLY inferior to that of your personal statement/optional essays

• 123anami123anami Member
    388 karma

Also, check out the video tutorials on LSAC on how to start up the on-demand proctoring software and test that out beforehand with their "Get Acquainted" link - it helped me figure out there is a slight issue with my Macbook where it would duplicate words I typed and that wouldve freaked me out if I started the section without knowing it would do that. All in all, it was really easy and low stress though, so don't fret, you'll do great!