Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Washington, DC & DMV area study group for August 2021 LSAT

marisgm1marisgm1 Core Member
in Study Groups 22 karma

Hey everyone, I'm taking the August 2021 LSAT and looking for a study buddy to review PTs and individual sections with. I currently work full-time so most of my studying during the week is early in the morning (around 7 a.m. ET) or in the evenings (after 6 p.m. ET) However, on Sundays and Mondays, I do PTs and study upwards of 6 hours.

Anyone in the D.C. area interested in creating some kind of study group for these next few weeks?

Comments

• whatlikeitshardwhatlikeitshard Alum Member
    220 karma

I'm in the DC area as well and would love to! Also work full time so I'm glad you hear you're in the same boat! I'm signed up to take it in Oct. I've been slacking lately but hope that being in a study group, I can be more accountable. I'll DM you!

• 790 karma

Hi, I live in Cathedral heights DC and am retaking the test in August. Would love to be part of the study group as I got a 159 in June and my goal is a 163 in August. I also work 9-5 and can do mornings or evenings.

• lxspencerlxspencer Member
    edited June 2021 11 karma

Hi, I live in Arlington and would be interested in joining! I got my first LSAT in June and my score was 161... I hope to get 170s!

• morganfflittmorganfflitt Free Trial Member
    3 karma

Hi there! I am also in DMV working 9-5 and hoping to retake in August. I'd love to join!

• hl782hl782 Member
    30 karma

Left you a DM! Hoping to hear from you soon.