Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Personal Statements!!! - 7Sage Forum

Personal Statements!!!

JudyyyyyJudyyyyy Alum Member
in General 136 karma
Does anybody know when the personal statement program will start?

Just saw the discussion thread for that and I wish I had submitted an essay to him while he was offering to revise them for free :(. But it still sounds like something I want to be a part of! Maybe I missed another discussion about when this program will be ready to start? Does anybody know? Thanks in advance!! :)

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    We don't have a set date yet since everything's still a WIP. David's going over the submissions and such now. Sorry!
  • JudyyyyyJudyyyyy Alum Member
    136 karma
    Aww... Thanks though!!
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14173 karma
    You can sign up for it now while it's still priced at $0.59. We are adding content to it as we complete it. Once it's fully completed, we'll set a real price for it. Not sure what yet, but it's gonna be more than $0.59.
  • JudyyyyyJudyyyyy Alum Member
    136 karma
    Awesome. Thanks JY!!
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma
    Just signed up for the statement course myself! Surprised that there is already 16 hours worth of content in it!

After I do the LSAT, I'll work through it and write my personal statement, but just scanning through it right now it seems great!