Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Find the main conclusion

Logic LordLogic Lord Alum Member
edited July 2021 in Logical Reasoning 15 karma

For the available LSAT questions is there a way to post them and discuss? I clicked discuss but I do not think it allowed me to share the question.

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    852 karma

Hi @ryanlawrence3113,

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to post LSAT questions or any copyrighted content in the Forums. If you'd like to discuss a specific LSAT question, you can post them with the title in this format:

Formatting Guidelines

1. Format for posting questions about specific Reading Comprehension (RC) questions:
      "PT#.S#.Q# (P#) - brief description of stimulus" E.g. PT60.S1.Q7 (P4) - weakened immune system cancer

2. Format for posting questions about specific Logic Games (LG) questions:
      "PT#.S#.Q# (G#) - brief description of question" E.g. PT40.S2.Q7 (G2) - could be true of the study

3. Format for posting questions about specific Logical Reasoning (LR) questions:
      "PT#.S#.Q# - brief description of question" E.g. PT37.S1.Q12 - Political scientist: Efforts to create a more egalitarian

4. Do not post threads or comments in all caps.

You can find more information about the Forum Rules on this page:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.