Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fluctuations in score

autumn.ames23autumn.ames23 Member
in General 251 karma

Last week I took two practice tests and scored a 157 and a 156. A couple weeks prior to those, I scored a 161.
Fast forward to today, I just scored a 163. Are these types of fluctuations normal?? Im taking the August test and obviously would like to score in the 160's but I don't understand why my scores aren't consistent.

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

Those fluctuations are completely normal. Each test is not equal, some may play more to your strengths while others, to your weaknesses. On top of it, unless your superhuman, your mental performance on each and every test will also not be equal. Your scores are statistically consistent, so don’t stress. Instead, focus on your execution and strategy as those are things that are completely in your control. Good luck!

• valeriehevaleriehe Member
    148 karma

LSAT requires your mental clarity to have stable and better results. Yes, fluctuation is sure common, but don't accept it eaily. Fluctuation means you have questions you did right but were not completely understood by you.
    Don't just proceed and think fluctuation is normal and you probabaly will do great. Get to the roots of it.