Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Study Buddies-online

Jennifer MJennifer M Alum Member
edited August 2021 in Study Groups 63 karma

Hi,

I am currently scoring 149 and hoping to reach 165 by December. I work full-time so, it's hard for me to study by myself and stay on track. Anyone here interested to study together with the goal of improve their score?

Update

Wow this is great response!

I am not sure how people normally do this in the forum. Any suggestions?

I am happy to coordinate it whether it's WhatsApp, Skype, Google or any other way to form the study group. Please feel free to make suggestions and how you would like to study as a group?

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• MomobeeeMomobeee Alum Member
    16 karma

Hello Jennifer! I also work full time, and I'm interested to study together too. My goal is to improve from 152 raw (158 BR) to 170 by January.

• soni-kaysoni-kay Member
    26 karma

I'm also working full time trying to get my 155 to a 160 by oct or November.

• Kimia.M.Kimia.M. Core Member
    9 karma

I’m planning on taking the November test and also working full time. Would love to join

• consistencyiskeyconsistencyiskey Core Member
    131 karma

Hello, would love to join.I work full time as well and study in the early morning and late at night.

• magdiel_kobemagdiel_kobe Alum Member
    91 karma

Hi, I would also like to join.

• Alexia_103Alexia_103 Member
    4 karma

I am interested in joining as well! I will be taking the November exam.

• t___lanet___lane Member
    62 karma

Interested as well!

• dazerae_17dazerae_17 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

I would like to join!

• 45 karma

I also work full-time and currently scoring around the same. I plan to take it in Oct. and would be interested in joining!

• Jennifer MJennifer M Alum Member
    edited August 2021 63 karma

Oh wow this is great response!

I am not sure how people normally do this in the forum. Any suggestions?

I am happy to coordinate it whether it's WhatsApp, Skype, Google or any other way to form the study group. Please feel free to make suggestions and how you would like to study as a group?

Thanks everyone!

• Jennifer MJennifer M Alum Member
    63 karma

@OverlyCaffienatedGinger said:
    I also work full-time and currently scoring around the same. I plan to take it in Oct. and would be interested in joining!

oh I want to take it in October too but I can't find the time to study and improve it. It's quite challenging with a full-time job but definitely doable. I hoping with a study group we are forced to study together and improve our score! lol

• vichinskyvichinsky Alum Member
    503 karma

Would love to join

• tiamshamlootiamshamloo Core Member
    13 karma

Hello I would love to join as well!I'm taking mine in October!

• Baloch1996-1Baloch1996-1 Live Member
    46 karma

Interested to join as well. Taking it whenever I feel like I am ready. I have just started.

• jaydee25jaydee25 Member
    28 karma

Interested, as well. I'm taking the August one in 5 days and continuing to study for October.

• alexia.ecsd1alexia.ecsd1 Core Member
    8 karma

Interested as well! Working full time and will be taking a full course load, scoring around the same!

• michaelakemnamichaelakemna Core Member
    3 karma

Would love to join as well! :)

• girlwondergirlwonder Member
    37 karma

I would love to join! :smiley: