Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(read before they take it down) DO NOT waste your money on 7sage.

LSAT KillerLSAT Killer Member
in General 120 karma

7sage is ripping us off. If you want to kill the LSAT, all you need is practice. Nothing will save your rear-end other than practice. When you pay the big bucks for 7sage and start watching their videos, you are losing very valuable practice opportunity – the chance to dig deep and truly figure out what went wrong on your own. There is a huge different between someone explaining the question to you and you figuring it out on your own. 7sage will not write your exam, you will.

Trust me, cancel your subscription now and relay on yourself. You will see a huge improvement. Don't give up and handout your money to 7sage, so they can do the work for you. You have to do it, because you will be on your own during the exam.

This is how I killed the LSAT. DO NOT SEEK HELP FROM ANYONE. Doesn't matter how long it will take, figure it out on your own.

Good Luck All.

Comments

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Alum Member
    2249 karma

Is this a troll post?

• yunonsieyunonsie Member
    611 karma

I’m happy that you’ve done well but you’re making an awful lot of assumptions…

• NTM99001NTM99001 Member
    32 karma

I hope they don’t take this post down because I think you’re misguided.

I love 7Sage. I’m grateful for everything 7Sage has taught me. I wouldn’t be where I’m at without 7Sage.

Some students need some guidance in their studies. Some students want a community. The LSAT is mentally, emotionally, and intellectually exhausting. The videos and discussion page provide great support to students. There are so many great resources that 7Sage provides! And some students love it! Shouldn’t that be enough?

JY emphasizes the importance of Blind Review. It’s one of the first videos you watch! It is here where you figure out the question/passage/game to the best of your abilities. And if you’re stuck, which happens, you have the resources to help you out afterwards!

It’s awesome that you’ve been able to study independently for the LSAT. And I’m sure that way is best for some. But not for me. I tried that for months and wasn’t getting anywhere!

• Amanda.IgraAmanda.Igra Core Member
    20 karma

I love 7Sage and I learned so many foundational basics that gave me a great start in my studies. While I have relied on 7Sage less as I have gotten better, I keep my subscription because it is so helpful in many ways.
    Here's a tip, "LSAT Killer," before you post in a forum about how smart you are, you should probably spell/grammar check your post. I don't take advice like that from people who can't spell or write well.

• reilly.j.doddreilly.j.dodd Core Member
    57 karma

My friend, if you are unsatisfied with the services 7Sage provides, then you are free to cancel your subscription. I do not see why you went through the trouble of purchasing a product just to post your contempt for it on its own discussion boards when a simple google review would accomplish much of the same if not more. Furthermore, 7Sage is a learning community based on support, and I do not see how your comment fosters either a helpful community or support structure. Finally, your main advice, the importance of drilling, is a piece of advice that almost EVERY video on 7Sage will tell you. It is embedded in the curriculum itself, rather than being some sort of fact that you seem to presume 7Sage wants to hide for its own profits.

relay
    noun
    a group of people or animals engaged in a task or activity for a fixed period of time and then replaced by a similar group.

verb
    to receive and pass on (information or a message).

rely
    verb
    to depend on with full trust or confidence.

• lizzogonzolizzogonzo Member
    628 karma

It's amusing how misconstrued your claims are. Especially with how self-guided (and affordable) 7sage is compared to taking a live class with a tutor. Tutors that give way too many hints, I might add.

I notice you've been trolling the forum lately, leave that stuff on reddit my guy.

• 141 karma

I don't think subscribing to 7Sage necessitates relying on it. It's a bit of a stretch assumption that's not well supported ;P.

In my opinion, 7Sage is a useful tool that you invest in to use to facilitate study. The biggest benefit I've gotten from using 7Sage has been the test UI and the analytics. I was able to identify LR areas that I consistently made errors in to drill intensively. It's been clutch for getting out of a plateau without experiencing too much frustration. To me (an ex-data scientist and consultant), this alone is worth the subscription fee.

Using the right tools to intelligently learn how to improve is a key benefit that comes from living in the modern era. It's definitely not weak or un-self-sufficient. If you argue that the frustration and rage that comes with not knowing what you don't know is also an essential part of the learning process - I say that's admirable. However, I'd also say it's not the only (or optimal!) way to learn effectively.

• Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma

"Do not seek help from anyone" lmao. Because that's definitely how skills development works.

7sage couldn't have asked for a better marketing post. All that's going to happen here is a line of praise all the way down from actual users of the product.

• LSAT KillerLSAT Killer Member
    120 karma

Let's get a few things cleared up.

1) I am not smart.
    2) I am not trolling anyone.
    3) I couldn't care less if you take my advice or don't.
    4) I never subscripted to 7sage or spent a dollar on anything other than LSAT registration fees and access to PTs.

When the LSAC hit you with a few killer Games and Passages with a bunch of tough LR, show me how your awesome 7sage or great spilling skills, will save you. I bet you will come back here crying about how awful the LSAC is and how great 7Sage was.

If you ever become a lawyer, call 7sage back to help you win your first case.

120 karma

Also reading your comments explains a lot, why only 1% of test takers get 173+. Because when things get tough, everyone runs to a tutor or 7sage for comfort. You wanna be at the top, you gotta toughen up and handle EVERYTHING on your own.

Waste your money all you want. Peace out.

• HopefullyHLSHopefullyHLS Member
    445 karma

You remind me of my first day at my previous employer, a management consulting company, when I got asked by a colleague if it is common for people with a science background to refuse asking for help if we don't know something :)

Anyways: well, you're right that, ideally, we benefit the most if we figure out the answer on our own.

Though, in the real world, there is a very important obstacle to this: time.

I'm pretty sure that, if you gave me 3 years to study full-time, I would probably be able to figure out on my own how to break into the high-170's without spending a cent on anything beyond previous exam books.

However, noone of us has 3 years to devote on the LSAT only. I pushed my start date at my new employer 5 months back in order to study full-time for LSAT, and I can guarantee you that I (and probably everybody except for a few geniuses) would not nearly have reached the high-170's score ballpark without a rigorous preparation course. An alternative for that might be books (LSAT Bibles, LSAT Trainer etc.) but I can't judge how effective they are.

Last but not least: your suggestion is not only counterproductive for anyone who wants to prepare for the LSAT, but also in absolute contrast to how the world has been functioning and how humanity has achieved virtually all of its breakthroughs:

Would Albert Einstein have ever been able to postulate the relativity theory if he refused to read any previous related work written by other scientists and instead insisted on figuring everything out on his own?
    Would Neil Armstrong ever have been the first man to walk on the moon if engineers refused to collaborate with physicists and vice-versa?
    Would Lionel Messi have ever become the world's best soccer player if he had not such world class teammates at FC Barcelona?

• tams2018tams2018 Member
    727 karma

I tried on my own and got nowhere.

What you understand may not be easily understood by others.

Thank you for sharing your advice, but no thank you.

edited August 2021 445 karma

@"LSAT Killer" said:

When the LSAC hit you with a few killer Games and Passages with a bunch of tough LR, show me how your awesome 7sage or great spilling skills, will save you. I bet you will come back here crying about how awful the LSAC is and how great 7Sage was.

I am not smart either and I might have a hard time if that happens what you described, but I am certain that I will answer way more questions correctly compared to a scenario where I would not have used 7sage.

@"LSAT Killer" said:
    If you ever become a lawyer, call 7sage back to help you win your first case.

I might not call 7sage back, but I'm 100% sure that I won't ever be able to win any case without seeking out for help if I am in trouble, and in turn help colleagues and clients if they are in trouble.

445 karma

@Ashley2018 said:
    Is this a troll post?

I hope it is, otherwise I start losing some of my faith in humanity :)

120 karma

@HopefullyHLS said:
    You remind me of my first day at my previous employer, a management consulting company, when I got asked by a colleague if it is common for people with a science background to refuse asking for help if we don't know something :)

Anyways: well, you're right that, ideally, we benefit the most if we figure out the answer on our own.

I'm pretty sure that, if you gave me 3 years to study full-time, I would probably be able to figure out on my own how to break into the high-170's without spending a cent on anything beyond previous exam books.

However, noone of us has 3 years to devote on the LSAT only. I pushed my start date at my new employer 5 months back in order to study full-time for LSAT, and I can guarantee you that I (and probably everybody except for a few geniuses) would not nearly have reached the high-170's score ballpark without a rigorous preparation course. An alternative for that might be books (LSAT Bibles, LSAT Trainer etc.) but I can't judge how effective they are.

Last but not least: your suggestion is not only counterproductive for anyone who wants to prepare for the LSAT, but also in absolute contrast to how the world has been functioning and how humanity has achieved virtually all of its breakthroughs:

Would Albert Einstein have ever been able to postulate the relativity theory if he refused to read any previous related work written by other scientists and instead insisted on figuring everything out on his own?
    Would Neil Armstrong ever have been the first man to walk on the moon if engineers refused to collaborate with physicists and vice-versa?
    Would Lionel Messi have ever become the world's best soccer player if he had not such world class teammates at FC Barcelona?

Who is rushing you to become a lawyer ? Law schools are not closing anytime soon.
    Do you wanna be a great one in 10 years or a bad on in 6 months ?

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

Who is rushing you to become a lawyer ? Law schools are not closing anytime soon.

What is rushing me to become a lawyer are the chances of getting accepted from a decent law school, and they will strongly decline if I have a gap of a few years on my CV.

Even if we ignore this fact: are you able to pay for all my living expenses for those 10 years? If yes, I might consider it :smiley:

120 karma

@HopefullyHLS said:

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

What is rushing me to become a lawyer are the chances of getting accepted from a decent law school, and they will strongly decline if I have a gap of a few years on my CV.

Even if we ignore this fact: are you able to pay for all my living expenses for those 10 years? If yes, I might consider it :smiley:

I never heard of anyone getting rejected with a 180 and a decent GPA.

445 karma

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

I never heard of anyone getting rejected with a 180 and a decent GPA.

Then take a look here: http://harvard.lawschoolnumbers.com/applicants

• lizzogonzolizzogonzo Member
    628 karma

@"LSAT Killer" said:
    Also reading your comments explains a lot, why only 1% of test takers get 173+. Because when things get tough, everyone runs to a tutor or 7sage for comfort. You wanna be at the top, you gotta toughen up and handle EVERYTHING on your own.

Waste your money all you want. Peace out.

The issue with your post is that you're assuming everyone learns the same way. There is no one way to conquer this exam. If complete self-directed study is what worked for you then great. But not everyone is like that. And these prep courses/subscriptions like 7sage never claimed that taking their course will magically get them to a high score. So you're not wrong, practice is key. The national average is like 151/152, regardless of how the person prepared (prep course, self study, tutor, etc).

Now your other comments are coming off like you're looking down on people who want to use prep courses as tools to help them get to where they want. If you don't like these services, great don't use them. But there is no one size fits all for the LSAT.

• ConstantineConstantine Member
    edited August 2021 1320 karma

I see your point. The advice is for a 165+ score. Most people never get it anyway. But yes, if you want to get 165+, explanations should be the last resort, especially "content-based explanations" (as opposed to logic-based).

445 karma

@"LSAT Killer" said:
    7sage is ripping us off. If you want to kill the LSAT, all you need is practice. Nothing will save your rear-end other than practice. When you pay the big bucks for 7sage and start watching their videos, you are losing very valuable practice opportunity – the chance to dig deep and truly figure out what went wrong on your own. There is a huge different between someone explaining the question to you and you figuring it out on your own. 7sage will not write your exam, you will.

Trust me, cancel your subscription now and relay on yourself. You will see a huge improvement. Don't give up and handout your money to 7sage, so they can do the work for you. You have to do it, because you will be on your own during the exam.

This is how I killed the LSAT. DO NOT SEEK HELP FROM ANYONE. Doesn't matter how long it will take, figure it out on your own.

Good Luck All.

I actually have 2 clarifying questions:

• How do you define "killing the LSAT"? Means, what was your score?
    • How long have you been studying to achieve that score?
    445 karma

Anyways (in case you are not trolling): whatever your LSAT score is, I would strongly advise you not to say anything close to what you're posting here during the interviews. Interviews are there for a reason, which is filtering out arrogant applicants.

Good luck!

• ConstantineConstantine Member
    1320 karma

@HopefullyHLS said:
    Anyways (in case you are not trolling): whatever your LSAT score is, I would strongly advise you not to say anything close to what you're posting here during the interviews. Interviews are there for a reason, which is filtering out arrogant applicants.

Good luck!

A person shares their opinion, and you call names and labeled them ("arrogant" ). Okay!

445 karma

@Constantine said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

Good luck!

A person shares their opinion, and you call names and labeled them ("arrogant" ). Okay!

Besides sharing his opinion, he is also bragging and obviously looking down on others (not only in this thread). This is a behavior that, based on my experience, is mostly perceived as arrogant.

120 karma

Look if I got rejected,> @Constantine said:

I see your point. The advice is for a 165+ score. Most people never get it anyway. But yes, if you want to get 165+, explanations should be the last resort, especially "content-based explanations" (as opposed to logic-based).

You hit the nail on its head.

120 karma

@HopefullyHLS said:

@Constantine said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

Good luck!

Besides sharing his opinion, he is also bragging and obviously looking down on others (not only in this thread). This is a behavior that, based on my experience, is mostly perceived as arrogant.

Look, no one is looking down on anyone. Plus you shouldn't care what people think/say about you. I respect your efforts whether you got a 120 or 180. I am just telling you that 7sage sucks and It is detrimental to achieving high score. High score need independent work. Period. No buts no ifs. NO 7sages.

445 karma

@"LSAT Killer" said:

I also fully agree with Constantine, but see: if you formulated your opinion the way Constantine did, then no-one would react negatively on your post.

Jumping from "explanation should be the last resort if you want a 165+" (a statement with which I totally agree as well, and actually it is explicitly suggested on one of the videos here to first try to articulate a reasoning about why each answer is right/wrong on our own and then watch the explanation videos if necessary) to "don't waste your money on 7sage" is a huge leap, and in my opinion a quite unreasonable one.

120 karma

@HopefullyHLS said:

Good luck!

If I got rejected, it is the school's lost. Not mine. They should consider themselves lucky, if I accepted their offer.

@"LSAT Killer" said:

High score need independent work. Period.

Nobody disagrees with this! Though, you say it yourself: need, means it's a necessary condition, not a sufficient one. Your argument reveals that you treat independent work as a sufficient condition, and that leads you to the (imho erroneous) conclusion that 7sage sucks.

If independent work were a sufficient condition, then yes, I would probably agree with you that 7sage is a waste of money. But it simply isn't a sufficient condition (at least for the vast majority of us).

120 karma

@HopefullyHLS said:

@"LSAT Killer" said:

I also fully agree with Constantine, but see: if you formulated your opinion the way Constantine did, then no-one would react negatively on your post.

Jumping from "explanation should be the last resort if you want a 165+" (a statement with which I totally agree as well, and actually it is explicitly suggested on one of the videos here to first try to articulate a reasoning about why each answer is right/wrong on our own and then watch the explanation videos if necessary) to "don't waste your money on 7sage" is a huge leap, and in my opinion a quite unreasonable one.

No, watching a video should be out of the equation. I don't care if it takes me a 100 years to figure it out on my own. Your brain will not benefit as mush if you just watched the video.

• clear227clear227 Core Member
    edited August 2021 350 karma

7sage is a resource to supplement your own studying. Like those ads about cereal - it is a part of a healthy breakfast/LSAT score. No one has ever claimed that just watching the videos and reading the explanations is enough to get you to 180, or even a 165.

A lot of people do get value out of 7sage. Personally I got a lot of benefit from the analytics and the ability to make customized problem sets. It won't do all the work for you, but no book/tutor/website ever will.

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

Good luck!

If I got rejected, it is the school's lost. Not mine. They should consider themselves lucky, if I accepted their offer.

I think the fact that Harvard, Yale, Stanford etc. have acceptance rates of only around 10% reveals that their pool of strong applicants is large enough, and their admissions office reasonable enough in making these choices, so that they shouldn't consider any rejected applicant as a "lost". Furthermore, I don't think that law schools of such a high reputation are conditioning their luck on a single applicant.

120 karma

@HopefullyHLS said:

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

Good luck!

I think the fact that Harvard, Yale, Stanford etc. have acceptance rates of only around 10% reveals that their pool of strong applicants is large enough, and their admissions office reasonable enough in making these choices, so that they shouldn't consider any rejected applicant as a "lost".

If Harvard rejected Obama or any one of the supreme court justices, It is a big lost my friend.

445 karma

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

Good luck!

I think the fact that Harvard, Yale, Stanford etc. have acceptance rates of only around 10% reveals that their pool of strong applicants is large enough, and their admissions office reasonable enough in making these choices, so that they shouldn't consider any rejected applicant as a "lost".

If Harvard rejected Obama or any one of the supreme court justices, It is a big lost my friend.

Except that nobody of them was president of the US or in any supreme court before they got admitted, and given the strength of the applicant pool as a whole it is reasonable to assume that a lot of the applicants who got rejected would have filled their spots equally successfully.

120 karma

@HopefullyHLS said:

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

Good luck!

Except that nobody of them was president of the US or in any supreme court before they got admitted, and given the strength of the applicant pool as a whole it is reasonable to assume that a lot of the applicants who got rejected would have filled their spots equally successfully.

When the judge writes his decision where you went to school will have no bearing on it. It's what you know, not where you went to school.

• njtnoletanjtnoleta Core Member
    34 karma

You say you never subscribed (you wrote subscripted, lol) to 7sage, so how can you know what it does and does not offer? I can tell you and everyone reading this that 7 sage has opened my eyes and thought process to new horizons and without their program, I doubt I could be at my current level with the time and effort I've put into it thus far. You sound very troubled, I hope you get well soon.

@"LSAT Killer" said:

It's what you know, not where you went to school.

Then why even bother to achieve a high LSAT score? ;)

445 karma

@njtnoleta said:
    (you wrote subscripted, lol)

I feel obliged to defend LSAT Killer in that case, mainly since I am also a non-native English speaker and I can totally understand that we are more susceptible to spelling errors than native speakers.

Besides, spelling errors do not have a bearing on the LSAT score, therefore I wouldn't criticize anyone here based on these.

120 karma

@HopefullyHLS said:

@njtnoleta said:

I feel obliged to defend LSAT Killer in that case, mainly since I am also a non-native English speaker and I can totally understand that we are more susceptible to spelling errors than native speakers.

Besides, spelling errors do not have a bearing on the LSAT score, therefore I wouldn't criticize anyone here based on these.

Thanks for the defence, but I am native english speaker and I don't care about spelling when chatting with people casually. I don't care what law school I go to, but I am not lazy. I wasn't going to let the LSAT or anything defeat me.

120 karma

@njtnoleta said:
    You say you never subscribed (you wrote subscripted, lol) to 7sage, so how can you know what it does and does not offer? I can tell you and everyone reading this that 7 sage has opened my eyes and thought process to new horizons and without their program, I doubt I could be at my current level with the time and effort I've put into it thus far. You sound very troubled, I hope you get well soon.

And who is going to open your eyes when your 7sage makes you a lawyer and you go to trial ?

Maybe you can ask the judge to adjourn until you can find someone to open your eyes.

• Emily ArtEmily Art Core Member
    8 karma

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

Good luck!

lol "sChoOl's lOsT. nOt miNe."

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

@njtnoleta said:

I wasn't going to let the LSAT or anything defeat me.

Ah I see. Thanks for sharing that.

All the best!

120 karma

@"Emily Art" said:

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

Good luck!

lol "sChoOl's lOsT. nOt miNe."

Yeah, They will miss out when I get elected twice the Xth president of united states.

120 karma

@HopefullyHLS said:

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

@njtnoleta said:

Reading this part honestly reminded me of myself, and of the initial spark which triggered my decision to sacrifice a multiple-month-gap on my CV for cracking the LSAT. I tried to tell myself that I want to get into HLS, but the truth is that the deeper reason why I made this decision is that I already had tried to practice for the LSAT on my own last year, before starting my job, and got so frustrated by not being able to improve that I later decided to conquer the LSAT no matter what it takes. Therefore (silly as it sounds), I'm not sure if I really want to become a lawyer, but what I'm definitely sure about (like you) is that I won't let any test on this planet beat me.

However, sometimes the benefit of using a (legitimate) shortcut outweighs the disadvantage of not entirely figuring it out on our own (this definitely is the case for me regarding LSAT preparation). I think it's true that, if I decided to spend the next 3 years of my life for LSAT prep (entirely on my own), I might had gained a better understanding of the test (regardless of the score) compared to taking the help of 7sage. Though, I think this increase in understanding would be minimal, and I definitely prefer getting a 177 with 5 months of prep compared to getting a 180 and finishing the test in 3/4 of the required time with 3 years of prep. It's a personal preference though, and I understand that not all of us need to share this opinion.

All the best!

7 Sage wants you to stay in the 155 - 163 range, this way they can keep billing you. I will not spend a dollar on LSAT help. I know I can figure it out on my own(and it takes long sometimes) but I can do it for free and gain more benefit.

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@HopefullyHLS said:

@njtnoleta said:

Reading this part honestly reminded me of myself, and of the initial spark which triggered my decision to sacrifice a multiple-month-gap on my CV for cracking the LSAT. I tried to tell myself that I want to get into HLS, but the truth is that the deeper reason why I made this decision is that I already had tried to practice for the LSAT on my own last year, before starting my job, and got so frustrated by not being able to improve that I later decided to conquer the LSAT no matter what it takes. Therefore (silly as it sounds), I'm not sure if I really want to become a lawyer, but what I'm definitely sure about (like you) is that I won't let any test on this planet beat me.

However, sometimes the benefit of using a (legitimate) shortcut outweighs the disadvantage of not entirely figuring it out on our own (this definitely is the case for me regarding LSAT preparation). I think it's true that, if I decided to spend the next 3 years of my life for LSAT prep (entirely on my own), I might had gained a better understanding of the test (regardless of the score) compared to taking the help of 7sage. Though, I think this increase in understanding would be minimal, and I definitely prefer getting a 177 with 5 months of prep compared to getting a 180 and finishing the test in 3/4 of the required time with 3 years of prep. It's a personal preference though, and I understand that not all of us need to share this opinion.

All the best!

7 Sage wants you to stay in the 155 - 163 range, this way they can keep billing you.

If it were so, at least on me that didn't work :) Either I am too smart to be tricked (I guarantee you, I am not) or there might be a chance that this is not the goal of 7sage.

• mkleinman0000mkleinman0000 Member
    69 karma

This is such a ignorant comment. I can thank 7sage for teaching me that you are mistaking a necessary condition of something (Practice) for a sufficient. How are you going to tell us it's a waste of time, when plenty of us have seen MAJOR improvements?

• BlueRiceCakeBlueRiceCake Member
    edited August 2021 302 karma

7Sage has been a fantastic tool for me to sharpen and develop my logic skills in preparation for the LSAT. And it's actually affordable unlike many other LSAT tutoring services

People using 7Sage are using to teach themselves. You're flat out wrong about the structure of 7Sage. No one working for 7Sage does the work for you. 7Sage is designed to provide you the materials to teach yourself. That's why I, a student who learns best self studying, appreciate 7Sage.

Having a community that I can discuss the LSAT with also helps keep motivation up

• turvsbroturvsbro Member
    90 karma

I hope they leave this up so people can read the comments. 7sage might not have worked for you. It does work for others. I might have been able to score a 178 on my own, but the video lessons contained within this very reasonably priced course certainly helped me on that journey. The benefits are well worth the cost. I am not shilling for 7sage and saying that their program is free of flaws. However, it is the best I have found for the price.

• Glutton for the LSATGlutton for the LSAT Alum Member
    551 karma

7Sage isn't perfect and I understand that for some people, it might not be enough to help them reach their LSAT goals. Everyone learns differently. I personally find myself one of the people who need to supplement their learning with other prep materials like Manhanttan's LSAT prep books or a tutor. That's just how I learn.

For me, I think J.Y.'s videos--especially for logic games--are super helpful. I also love tuning into the podcast. Great guest speakers and topics.

All this is to say is that I wouldn't go so far as saying that 7Sage is a complete rip off. It depends. In the words of us would-be lawyers, there is some benefit in 7Sage to some people.

• noone...noone... Member
    24 karma

Cringe troll post. There are more productive ways to use your time fyi