Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I only have PT84 left to take before Monday... do/can I take it today, or just chill ??

tuc28290tuc28290 Alum Member
edited July 2018 in July 2018 LSAT 103 karma

The title pretty much says it all! Wondering if I should commence "chilling" tonight, or if I can just take the day tomorrow to relax. I feel like since I do have a fresh PT left, I should make use of it. I've already taken the LSAT twice (Sept 2016 & 2017), and I finally feel confident in my average PT scores for test day Monday. This will be my last time taking it. Any guidance in general on what I should be doing tonight / tomorrow is appreciated! Thanks all. And good luck to everyone taking it in 2 days!

Comments

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

Chill, you need to relax . You’ve put in the work now you can rest up . If you really want to do something just grab some old warm up sections . Don’t do a new pt at this point

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

Chill!

• tuc28290tuc28290 Alum Member
    103 karma

@ChaimtheGreat @ebalde1234 Thanks! Was just reading what others have been doing over these few days too... should I use this PT to drill ?? Or do you recommend I drill old sections? Again, thanks!

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    edited July 2018 3652 karma

Don’t do it.

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

@tuc28290 said:
    @ChaimtheGreat @ebalde1234 Thanks! Was just reading what others have been doing over these few days too... should I use this PT to drill ?? Or do you recommend I drill old sections? Again, thanks!

If you REALLY HAVE to do something with 84, do some of the early LG games. It was a pretty easy LG section- would give a confidence boost. But really, I would advise not touching it at all. Use it for a retake.