Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Explanation video questions out of order?

Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
edited September 2021 in Technical Problems 1384 karma

Admins, I just noticed this pertains to the LR section for some PTs only. For example, going across, the list looks out of order on PT 86, LR2:

https://imgur.com/C23jl9U

I also see this on PT 85, LR1 & LR2. It also affects the "next"/"previous" buttons, as these skip around, too.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1464 karma

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble and thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

We will investigate the issue, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay.

We were able to reproduce the issue on our end ,and we are currently looking into this. Unfortunately, we don't have an estimated time for completion.

I'll let you know as soon as we have an update.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any further questions.

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    1384 karma

No worries, and thanks for looking into it. It's not impossible to navigate around, just a minor thing.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited October 2021 853 karma

Hi @"Lime Green Dot",

Thank you so much for pointing out the problem with the order of the question links.

We have rolled out a fix. You should now be able to see the question explanation links in chronological order.

However, please let us know if you are still having trouble, or if you have any questions.