Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Urgent HELP: I just received an email saying my October LSAT is cancelled.

z.xing97z.xing97 Core Member
edited October 2021 in General 14 karma

So I reveived an email from proctor U saying my registration for Octover LSAT is cancelled. Later I checked LSAC and saw a refund being issued. None of these is done by me. Does anyone know whats going on with October test? Am I the only one getting this?

Comments

• cam.plummer5cam.plummer5 Member
    28 karma

Hey. This sounds strange. Did you register for a time slot?

• z.xing97z.xing97 Core Member
    14 karma

@"cam.plummer5" said:
    Hey. This sounds strange. Did you register for a time slot?

Yes, I figured it out earlier. They sent me an email for me to confirm my test location. But it got sent to my spam folder so i never replied. So they just went ahead and cancelled my test. I mean this is BS...

• 38 karma

Same here... This is complete BS. LSAC is doing the audit bc some of ours permanent address is not in the US but registered for the US exam... I missed my emails too and got Oct cancelled.

• 38 karma

I have never heard of the audit process before and I have taken the June Flex in the US without any problem of my address. I called LSAC twice and emailed but all they say is sorry you missed the deadline and you should just register for JAN

• alyssamadelynalyssamadelyn Member
    89 karma

Call them! They are super helpful over the phone and may be able to fix your registration