Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Timed sections - 7Sage Forum

Timed sections

G.S12345G.S12345 Alum Member
in General 115 karma

This is question is for anyone that know the 7sage website. I want to take timed sections without going into the full PTs or having a section done without having to submit the whole test. Is it possible to do that or do I just have to use the Problem sets creator? Also I noticed that the problem sets are also timed. Can I do them untimed the first time around or is the untimed option only for BR? I want to use the analytics for the specific questions without having to do a timed section. Its hard to do that when I run out of time but I still have questions left to answer.

please share any information.

Comments

• G.S12345G.S12345 Alum Member
    115 karma

I just saw under another comment thread that you can change the timing aspect of each test by clicking on the clock and selecting the different time accommodations.

I would still love to know if I can take individual sections without having to create them in the problem sets or going into a PT and having to submit the whole test for individual section.

• qwertyuiop-2qwertyuiop-2 Core Member
    117 karma

You should be able to take individual sections by creating them in the problem sets. Not too much work