Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Preptest 86 Missing Explanations

neha32256neha32256 Member
edited April 2022 in General 17 karma

Hi there,

For the past couple days, the video explanations for Preptest 86 have been missing. I'm so confused on if this is an issue from my part or if other people are experiencing the same thing. If the 7Sage admin could let me know, that would be great :) Studying for April right now and I really wanted JY's insight on the reading comp passages, but they're nowhere to be found.

Comments

• mlarson991mlarson991 Core Member
    11 karma

Same here! Save us JY!

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited April 2022 848 karma

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the trouble.

We are already working on this and I will keep you posted as soon as the explanation videos for PrepTest 86 are available on the site.

Again my apologies for the trouble and please let me know if you have any other questions.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1452 karma

@neha32256 said:
    Hi there,

For the past couple days, the video explanations for Preptest 86 have been missing. I'm so confused on if this is an issue from my part or if other people are experiencing the same thing. If the 7Sage admin could let me know, that would be great :) Studying for April right now and I really wanted JY's insight on the reading comp passages, but they're nowhere to be found.

@mlarson991 said:
    Same here! Save us JY!

Hi there,

I just want to get back to you here.

The fix is now live and you should now be able to access all the explanation videos for PrepTest 86.

However, if you are still having some trouble please let me know so I can assist you.