Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Preptest explanations 58 and above

BurntToastBurntToast Alum Member
in General 5 karma
I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to access the video explanations for the last upper half of the LSAT without having to upgrade to Ultimate (currently I have Premium). I wouldn't really need anything else with the upgrade and just for the explanations and $200 seems very steep for just that. Does anyone know if there's a way to purchase part of a lesson plan? Or maybe another resource/site that they could recommend I use? Any help or info is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• beth.flandersbeth.flanders Alum Member
    212 karma
    Manhattan Prep's LSAT Forum has many of the explanations for PT 58 and above. I've used this site a couple of times and noticed that the forum is separated by section type (ie LR, LG, RC), rather than by PrepTest so it takes a little time to navigate. Also, I do not know if the explanations are provided by instructors. In my opinion, the $200 upgrade for 7Sage is definitely worth getting because I have found that other companies such as Cambridge LSAT charge more than that for a similar product. Hope this helps.
  • NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    1654 karma
    The explanations on Manhattan are provided by students.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    @alexandergreene93 said:
    The explanations on Manhattan are provided by students.
    Not necessarily. Lsat instructors are very active and respond to almost every question with their own analysis.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    LSAT Hacks also has all these explanations for free, but if you're looking for video explanations then buying the add ons here on 7sage is your best bet!