Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apply or wait for next cycle?

DianaleybinDianaleybin Core Member
in General 11 karma

Taking test for the second time this week, curious if anyone attempts to apply this late for this cycle? I am planning on applying for 2023, but just curious as I have heard that people do indeed apply this late and get lucky.

Comments

• MattDegz14MattDegz14 Member
    129 karma

I'd say shoot your shot but temper your expectations.

• Lucky4YouLucky4You Core Member
    38 karma

for 2023? technically the application cycle for 2023 hasnt even started as far as I am aware...

If for 2022...I dont even know if thats possible.

• DianaleybinDianaleybin Core Member
    11 karma

@Lucky4You Yes it has not started, my original plan is to apply in the fall for 2023 lol. And to my surprise, some schools accept applications all the way until July/Aug.

• genesiszavaletagenesiszavaleta Core Member
    8 karma

Hi, I saw some posts similar to this and I would say maybe wait for the September opening. Law schools are still accepting, but their seats are mostly taken up. This means that as hard as it is to get in, its even harder right now. In terms of cost for apps and the exam I would wait, (also depending on your student profile) maybe get try to aim for a better score if possible. And shoot your shot in September when you know its freshly open and your chances are higher.

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

I agree with @genesiszavaleta. Unless you have extenuating circumstances, your odds are much better next cycle.