Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Losing my mojo

in General 26 karma

I'm currently in a bit of a rut or rather a major one. I'd been at the point where -3 on every sections was fairly normal but now my LR and RC have dropped to -6 on average. I'm wondering why,I took one week off but now even after 2 weeks back I am still no where near where I was before. Honestly don't know whats going on here anyone got any tips of what to do to get myself out of this rut?

Comments

• matt.hip595matt.hip595 Core Member
    62 karma

Buddy, I scored lower on my April 2022 LSATs than I did the first time I took them in October 2021, and I felt more prepared this time. Don't lose hope just register again and do what you can, when you can. I'm rocking a 152 then 150 on both official LSATs you will do better.

• sagegreensagegreen Member
    13 karma

I have noticed that when I'm mentally overwhelmed, I tend to not score well. Honestly, I've been incorporating more yoga and meditation on the days that I take LSATS and I have noticed that it makes a significant difference on my score. It helps me focus on the exam and declutter my brain a bit

• C_S_D 01C_S_D 01 Member
    252 karma

I agree that rest is often what is needed...as elusive as it can be! Stick with it, you got this