Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage is hiring... and we need your help!

J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
edited July 2015 in General 14068 karma
Hey guys, so here's the deal.

We are looking for a stellar teacher to craft a stellar bar prep course with us.

We're looking for someone in their 3L year or just graduated from a top law school. The most important criterion is that they genuinely enjoy studying and debating the law.

Do you guys know someone like that? If so, please encourage them to email me (jy@7sage.com). 7Sage will be eternally grateful.

[edited heavily for content]

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    7sage Bar Prep Course ??? The gifts just keep on coming!! And here I thought I would have to leave you all forever once I'm in/out of law school. Greetings from my future self.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Definitely going to sign up for that course when its out!
  • mes08mes08 Alum Member
    578 karma
    Aw, wish I could work for 7sage!! Too bad you're not offering this position 3 years from now lol.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Looks like we'll never have to leave 7Sage after all ^_^
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Just gotta bring back a pre-law curriculum and then get a law school curriculum and we'll be good to go!
    8021 karma
    Can we just go to 7Sage for law school instead of playing this whole LSAT game?
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico Yeah seems like ABA accreditation is pretty easy to come by.
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    938 karma
    This is great! I'm sure by the time I'm 3L all the kinks would have been worked out as well! I'll definitely be a returning customer, J.Y.! I feel so much more could have been done with the pre-law school prep-course, though :/! I'm talking to a 3L that's attending the school I intend to attend as well. The advice is in the right ball park, and Larry seems to know what he's talking about, but we'll see once I actually enter law school.
  • MoosaderMoosader Alum Member
    234 karma
    7sage: unshackling a few by preparing others to shackle themselves. :)

As long as the shackles are gold, I'm okay with this.

I want shiny and I want it now. (estimated shipping: 4 years).
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    Alright you're stuck with me now! Definitely going to sign up for this when it's time.
  • wlamontwlamont Member
    120 karma
    I wish y'all would do a GMAT prep course!!! i'm so sad after I take my lsat I'll have to leave you for some lame GMAT course :( BUT, super excited about coming back to you for law school and bar prep!
  • petitigrepetitigre Member
    227 karma
    J.Y., I'm not even the taking the LSAT for the purpose of going to law school and becoming a lawyer. I'm taking the LSAT for the purpose of going to law school and working at 7Sage ;-).
    8021 karma
    @wlamont you really don't need to take a GMAT course after the LSAT... As long as you get a good handle on everything 7Sage teaches you and you do well on the LSAT, then just study some appropriate level math for like a month or less and you'll be good to go on the GMAT... All the common skills required by each test will be much easier to demonstrate on the GMAT.
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14068 karma
    @everyone I just heavily edited the original post. Please take a look. We really do need your help if we're gonna see this materialize in our lifetimes. :D