Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you use multiple studying resources?

gem19cgem19c Core Member
in General 25 karma

Hi everyone - I have a 7 Sage Membership + the Powerscore Books. I'm curious to know how you all balance the information from the different resources you are getting, especially when the books/tutoring services/online agencies have conflicting strategies or methods for taking the test. How do you study both at the same time? I'm struggling with this and am seeking advice.

Comments

• Manzana LocoManzana Loco Member
    55 karma

I think you should try to focus on using one resource at a time. I've just been using 7 sage for all of my lessons and practice tests and its been working out well for me.

• You Gotta Show MeYou Gotta Show Me Yearly Member
    93 karma

Stick it out with 7sage's core curriculum to lay the foundations but using other study materials I think is beneficial. I recently discovered LSAT Demon's podcast and just hearing other instructors perspectives, I think has been beneficial for me.

• lekfant1lekfant1 Member
    66 karma

I've come to use different sources for different needs that I think they're best at. I like The LSAT Trainer's LR strategy, 7sage has amazing LG explanations for foolproofing and also love it for taking PTs, LSAT Demon has been the closest one to getting me to even begin to understand how to improve at RC

• ailema03ailema03 Core Member
    7 karma

If I may ask where can I find this LSAT Demon podcast?

• ailema03ailema03 Core Member
    7 karma

Also this would be my third time taking the lsat. I used 7 sage and the LSAT bible books to help me back then but I only studied for 3 months and I took the second one only two months after taking the first one. That I do not recommend to do, but even then 7sage and having an additional study materials helped. I just wanted to speed up the process and when it comes to the lsat you should do everything BUT speeding up the process