Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daily Study Routine

JOYMaster-1-1-1JOYMaster-1-1-1 Alum Member
in General 12 karma

Hey everyone, I basically have finished the CC and am just left with PTs for the remainder of my study schedule aiming for the September LSAT. I wanted to see what would be a good consistent study routine beyond doing 1-2 PTs a week with blind review, in terms of drilling and so forth. What is recommended for the days I am not PTing- make problem sets, do problems of each type?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

I think fool proofing logic games is appropriate. Additionally, after you have some data points, you could use 7Sage’s analytics to focus on LR question types you struggle with. For RC, doing at least one or two passages a day and really taking the time to go over the questions with a fine-tooth comb in review can be beneficial.

• pierce703pierce703 Member
    49 karma

I would be careful with the amount of PT you take from now until September, just because you do not want to run out of PT's if you have to decide to take the LSAT again. Also I know I can't take a PT every week because I will get burnout on taking the test, but if you think you can then doing one a week and blind reviewing would definitely help. And for days you do not PT, focus on the questions you are missing the most. Maybe go back and watch videos for them and make drills for those specific questions also.