Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT-88 LG an outlier or normal?

lsat2016lsat2016 Free Trial Member
in General 488 karma

Just did PT-88 and ran out of time in middle of Game-3.

G2 and G3 felt much much harder than any other test I've taken, and this after doing not so easy G1 that took ~11 mins.

I went -1/24 today morning on another PT-39 LG, so not sure if PT-88 is an outlier or not.

Is PT-88-LG a known extremely-hard section? How did those who usually are -0 in LG did on this PT?

Comments

• ferndudeferndude Member
    edited August 2022 122 karma

PT 88, in my humble opinion, is not emblematic of the usual LG sections. G1 is a sequence game with a In/Out twist; G2 is relatively straightforward except that it is a rare circular game; G3 is definitely one of the hardest games (grouping); and G4 is a medium-hard grouping game that just needs a bit of time since you could break it down to 4+ ways. All of this is to say that it is most likely on the harder side, if not one of the hardest, but then, you never know what level of difficulty you'll get on the actual exam for any of the sections. https://www.reddit.com/r/LSAT/comments/i8e6pf/fuck_pt_88/