Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Room scan for writing exam - 7Sage Forum

Room scan for writing exam

Wiley JayWiley Jay Member
edited September 2022 in General 29 karma

So when I was taking the test it asked me to take a picture of myself then take a picture of my ID. Then it prompted me to complete a checklist of a room scan. I wasn't sure what to do because my camera showed it was recording with the red light on top of my surface pro but I could not see anything but the checklist while I was showing the room. (Such as imagine taking a video on your phone but only seeing your home screen) So I had no perspective of what I was showing. Did I miss a step? Was I supposed to scan the room when I took a picture of my ID? I am genuinely confused

Comments

• NNNNJJJJNNNNJJJJ Alum Member
    55 karma

following

• mblaydes2017mblaydes2017 Member
    3 karma

I did the same thing today. (I believe) the room scan was occurring while the checklist was on the screen -- so to answer your question, the scan was not supposed to happen when you took the ID picture. Hope this helps.

• sylviarlabbesylviarlabbe Free Trial Member
    edited September 2022 14 karma

I had the same worry when taking it today. I was super confused and did my room scan after the checklist. Hoping that this was okay.

• brithmo-lsatbrithmo-lsat Core Member
    edited September 2022 4 karma

Like others have already said, it was the same for me. I received confirmation that my writing sample was approved yesterday, so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Good luck fellow September test takers!

• Wiley JayWiley Jay Member
    29 karma

Haha that is so weird. Good luck everyone on the test this week. God willing we will all do great! Cheers

• seanjamaliseanjamali Member
    27 karma

@sylviarlabbe said:
    I had the same worry when taking it today. I was super confused and did my room scan after the checklist. Hoping that this was okay.

i just did the same, what happened

• deanyzy93deanyzy93 Alum Member
    4 karma

Took it today - Exact same issue here, the software is so stupid. Hopefully will get accepted