Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Modern PT or Regular

nattasha14nattasha14 Member
edited September 2022 in General 46 karma

I'm taking the LSAT in 18 days in October.. are you guys practicing PT's by clicking the "modern" button before starting the test (aka 3 sections) or doing all 4?

PT's
  1. how do you PT?20 votes
    1. do the regular 4 sections provided
      55.00%
    2. simulate "modern"
      20.00%
    3. simulate "modern" + add another section of your own for variety
      25.00%

Comments

• ilovemydog17ilovemydog17 Member
    edited September 2022 68 karma

since the actual lsat will have 4 sections (even tho 1 is experimental), and you will never truly know which one is experimental when you are taking it. I think the best way to practice is with 4 sections. you could also do the flex conversion calculator to look at how your score might change with only 3 graded sections after taking the test with 4 - https://7sage.com/lsat-flex-score-converter/

• ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
    414 karma

I would say it depends on the frequency of your PTs. If you’re doing a PT like daily or every other day then maybe 3 sections would be better just so you have enough time to BR and fully understand everything you got wrong. If you’re doing maybe only one per week or maybe even 2 then the 4 sections would work well in my experience. Hope that helps guide you! Good luck.