Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestions on Books Required!!

Sahu1995Sahu1995 Alum Member
in General 29 karma

I have just started with the LSAT preparations, and I am looking for some reference books along with 7Sage live classes. Can you please suggest me few good reference books which has good tips to improve the LSAT scores...:)

Comments

• Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    404 karma

@"Sahana Raveendranath" The course is intended to be comprehensive. Some students choose to supplement with other material but that's not necessary. If you would like to supplement the course, here is a list of our recommended books: https://7sage.com/lsat-books/

• okkkkkkkkkkkokkkkkkkkkkk Member
    edited October 2022 135 karma

Ellen Cassidy: Loophole. great book for logical reasoning

• baparacha-1baparacha-1 Member
    113 karma

If you want a general LSAT book, one that I found useful and relatively fun to use was the LSAT trainer. it was the only book that I could sit and read and would not avoid going back to. It also focuses on skills, so I feel like it compliments the 7 sage curriculum, since 7 sage focuses on questions and how to approach different questions, were as LSAT trainer focuses on the different skills one needs to generate for the LSAT in general. I did not finish it completely before moving on the 7 Sage, however, I remember progressing in terms of getting right answers as I would progress through the book. It is also comprehensive in that it focuses on all sections of the LSAT not just one. Also I did not finish the Logic part of the course yet, however, one thing I liked about the trainer is that it did break down how to map out LG in a more concise and easier to understand method (in my opinion) compared to the Power Score LG Bible (which I also did).

• Sahu1995Sahu1995 Alum Member
    edited October 2022 29 karma

Thank you so much for your detailed suggestions. It is indeed very helpful.