Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

139 -> 168

MattDegz14MattDegz14 Member
in General 129 karma

My LSAT journey is just about complete. I've been studying for this test since May of 2021 and I'm nearly at the end. Pending a higher score on the September LSAT, I'll be applying this fall with a 168 which I received on the August 2022 LSAT. I could not have gotten this score without 7Sage and I just wanted to take a moment to thank J.Y. and the entire team at 7Sage for putting together an absolutely phenomenal product for the public. I really don't know what I would've done without the hundreds of in-depth question breakdowns by J.Y. (or his sense of humor to keep things light). For those of you still studying, keep pushing forward. Use every wrong answer as a learning opportunity and don't let this test break your spirit. If anyone needs anything or specifics on how I studied, feel free to reach out.

Comments

• sejokayyysejokayyy Core Member
    9 karma

Hi! Are you willing to share what your study schedule was like/whether you have any specific tips?

• goforbrokegoforbroke Core Member
    320 karma

Congrats @MattDegz14! Hope the Sep score is a good one too.

• musdelsozmusdelsoz Core Member
    117 karma

Congrats and thank you for the encouraging words.

• Congrats! I retook it in September. I'll have the new results in 9 days. Praying for a better score.

• MattDegz14MattDegz14 Member
    129 karma

@sejokayyy said:
    Hi! Are you willing to share what your study schedule was like/whether you have any specific tips?

Hey there! Sorry for the late response. I started studying in May of 2021. I studied every night (using the LSAT Trainer) for one hour per night. Once I had finished all of the curriculum in that book, I started with 7Sage in August of 2021. I increased my study time to about 3-4 hours per night and kept the same routine for about a year until August of 2022. I took a PT every Saturday and during the week I would take 2 sections per night. I also hired a tutor through 7Sage for the last couple months which was helpful but not necessary in my opinion. I hope this is helpful!

• pensee10pensee10 Member
    3 karma

Hi MattDegz14! I can't help but feel sooo impressed by your work ethic and you consistent effort!! Consistent study is something I can currently struggling. Your story is truly aspirational and I admire your work!

• gg630-1-1gg630-1-1 Yearly Member
    27 karma

This is incredible. Congrats well deserved!