Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to fix Lawhub Highlight issue?

Daniel JinDaniel Jin Alum Member
in General 26 karma

It’s really difficult to highlight one single word on Lawhub.
I need to try couple times to get the word highlighted.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks.

Comments

• claremontclaremont Core Member
    590 karma

I just logged into Lawhub and it seems to me that there's an issue. It never used to be that difficult to highlight.

• Daniel JinDaniel Jin Alum Member
    26 karma

@claremont said:
    I just logged into Lawhub and it seems to me that there's an issue. It never used to be that difficult to highlight.

You mean It was not that difficult to highlight on Lawhub before?

• claremontclaremont Core Member
    edited November 2022 590 karma

That's correct. It's never been as seamless as 7Sage's highlighting tool, but I've never had any real difficulty with it until now.

• tinacioust-1tinacioust-1 Live Member
    146 karma

Yeah, I've noticed this too. It's really annoying, but I don't think there's a way to fix it -- seems to be just a logistical annoyance.

• Daniel JinDaniel Jin Alum Member
    26 karma

@tinacioust said:
    Yeah, I've noticed this too. It's really annoying, but I don't think there's a way to fix it -- seems to be just a logistical annoyance.

Hope the real test would not be like this!!!

• Dave1111Dave1111 Member
    74 karma

highlighting on the real test is a pain in the ass just like on Lawhub, be prepared.

• @Dave1111 I am assuming that you wrote the test. If yes might you know whether the keyboard arrows work for moving from question to question?

• blanklawblanklaw Member
    490 karma

Sadly, the arrows don't work. You actually have to click questions (I tended to like clicking the number vs the arrow because it was generally closer for me). and yeah, the highlighting is a pain

• @blanklaw said:
    Sadly, the arrows don't work. You actually have to click questions (I tended to like clicking the number vs the arrow because it was generally closer for me). and yeah, the highlighting is a pain

Oh God... thank you for sharing! I will try to limit my use of arrows