Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank You, 7Sage!

nstchiiinstchiii Member
edited December 2022 in General 35 karma

I couldn’t speak more highly of 7Sage. J.Y. got me through the LSAT in three months, scoring 172 my very first time! I honestly couldn’t recommend their services more. You guys truly have an outstanding and spectacular team!

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

Congrats!

• seoultolaseoultola Live Member
    52 karma

Congrats!! Could you share some tips on how you studied?

• C_S_D 01C_S_D 01 Member
    252 karma

Wow, congrats!!

• nstchiiinstchiii Member
    35 karma

Sure! I took the LSAT in November 2021, so I am trying to remember everything... I actually treated it like a full-time job and did what I knew would work best for me. This might not work for everyone! I did the entire course and then I took the practice tests (in order) every single day up until test day. I would review the practice tests after and go over the answers I got wrong. I did take every single practice test in the same environment I knew I would be taking the actual LSAT. For the last few tests, I took them on LawHub just to get familiar with the interface. I also had someone watch me on Zoom just so I could feel somewhat comfortable with that too. I did supplement 7Sage with books and outside sources as needed (not sure how much that helped), but having other people explain things in a different way really helps at times.

Also, don't get disheartened. My score fluctuated with the different test ranges. Just put in the hard work and focus on your specific weaknesses. And as cliche as this sounds, believe in yourself! I completely blanked on test day and went into auto-pilot mode. I couldn't remember a single question after I took the test, and I was very worried until score release day. But I think my brain/body had just gotten very accustomed to the LSAT and that fortunately paid off! And again, do what works best for you! I used the same study tactics/habits I used in my undergraduate studies (because I knew they worked for me). Best of luck to you!!

• markymymarkymarkmarkymymarkymark Alum Member
    50 karma

Congrats! Just got 7sage today and hoping to take the lsat in june. Got a 142 last june and 149 on a practice test recently... praying the 69USD is worth!

35 karma

Wishing the best for you!!! ❤️

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    255 karma

Congratulations @negarsaatchi! We are so happy to be a part of your LSAT journey!

35 karma

Thank you all!! ❤️