Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Constant Closing Tester Issues

mason.chengmason.cheng Alum Member

Hi,

Over the past 3 days, I've been experiencing a constant "close tester" message in intervals of 3-5 minutes consistently when trying to take prep tests. I thought that this may be an issue with my internet connection at first, but it has been stable. All other websites have no other issues loading whenever I lose my connection to 7Sage. Is there a fix I can do to stop this on my end or is this something wrong server side?

Additional information: I am accessing this site through Firefox and I am also having issues publishing this discussion.

Thanks,

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1452 karma

@"mason.cheng" I am so sorry for the trouble!

I tried to reproduce the issue on my end using Firefox on Mac, but unfortunately, I was not able to. I was able to do Blind Review on PT90 without any issues. Please see the GIF below:

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following

1. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

2. Try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what version of Firefox you are using so that I can further investigate the issue.

Please also let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I am here to help!

• mason.chengmason.cheng Alum Member
    5 karma

Hi Cherry,

It seems like clearing the cache seemed to have done the trick.

Thanks!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"mason.cheng"Great! Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.