Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to make a Drill based of Critera

LSATOrBustLSATOrBust Alum Member

When I select certain tags to create a drill, the website loads for a short time, then tells me it could not make a drill based off the criteria selected. There should be enough questions in each tag to constitute a drill, so I'm unsure why this is happen. Please let me know if I am doing something incorrect or if this is a bug, thank you!

Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/xtqTpXW

Comments

• ellewoodsglassesellewoodsglasses Alum Member
    10 karma

It might be a bug. I had the same issue a few days ago, but noticed that it would successfully create a drill if I limited it to 15 questions at a time.

• LSATOrBustLSATOrBust Alum Member
    13 karma

Update: Turns out it did actually make the Drills as I could find them in my Existing Drills section, so it's definitely a bug

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi @LSATOrBust and @ellewoodsglasses , I am so sorry for the trouble. I reached out to both of you separately to help resolve this issue.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.