Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pausing subscription, LSAC access

ellamillerellamiller Alum Member

adminhelp #helpadmin

I am considering pausing/cancelling my 7sage subscription for a month, as it will be a busy time. I originally purchased my subscription to 7sage in November, along with the mandatory LSAC test access purchase for ~100$. My access to LSAC prep will end in November 2023. If I were to cancel my subscription for May 2023, and restart it in June 2023, would I have to pay another additional 100$ for LSAC again, or would I simply go back to paying my regular monthly 7sage access charge?

Comments

• RelentlessRelentless Core Member
    364 karma

Admin will confirm, but my understanding is your LSAC Prep Plus will remain active until November 2023. So when you sign up back with 7Sage, you only need to pay the access fee. All the best pal!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited April 2023 1592 karma

@ellamiller You will not be required to repurchase the LSAC Prep Plus subscription unless it expires. Since you already have an LSAC Prep Plus subscription that is valid until November 2023, you can re-subscribe for the monthly subscription by removing the checkmark in the box on the Pricing page that says "I want to bundle Prep Plus" into my purchase.

See GIF below:

Let me know if you have any other questions!