Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Access to PTs through LSAC

Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
in General 1650 karma
Quick question:

I took LSAT 76 in October 2015, do I have access to pdfs of those sections through the lsac website? I did cancel my score, but I know I have since seen pdfs of the sections on the lsac site.

Was I imagining this? Where can I find it?

Thanks!

Comments

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    It should be in "past administrations" but I dont know if you get it when you cancel.

A special note you only have access for 6 months. I went to download 76 a few days ago, but it was no longer available, as the 6 months had passed.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Ok log in. and it will have "future LSAT" and then "View LSAT registrations here" in the lower right corner. Click on that and then LSAT Documents will be below. Click on "Disclosure Book"

I think, even if you cancel you still have access to it... but I am not 100% sure.
  • Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    I guess the 6 months has passed..because I definitely remember viewing the pdf at some point. Oh well, 76 is only $10 on Amazon.

Thanks for the help!
  • __Juan____Juan__ Alum Member
    184 karma
    Don't purchase the Kindle version. I normally purchase kindle books with amazon credit and then convert them to PDF so I can more easily read across all devices.

The formatting of the kindle versions looked like walls of text. I don't own a kindle, but I was using the kindle app on my mac. I thought converting to pdf would fix the formatting, and it did not help.

I guess I'll need to purchase hard copies with hard cash.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    Yeah, kindles got to get their shit together with the formatting. It's the same thing with Shakespeare. Completely unreadable.