Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reading Comp Explanation Videos Missing

tdansereautdansereau Live Member

Hello future lawyers,

As I have been working through completing many of the drills for RC, I often find that once I complete all the questions and then complete my blind review, that once I go to check my answers for these RC question drills, the only explanation provided for the questions is a "Discuss" option, and that there is no walkthrough of the questions or passage.

Many of these are all older RC questions, and whenever I click "Discuss" it bring me to a blank discussion page with no explanation provided. Not sure if this is something anybody else has noticed. Please let me know why this is and if there is any way to get explanation for these RC practice drills, as this has been making it very hard to see how I can do better while working through these practice questions. Thanks!!

Comments

• luffyyyyluffyyyy Live Member
    656 karma

there's no explanation videos for PT A, B, C, and PTF 97. But there are explanation videos for all the other RC sections, so if you mind that just don't do those old PTs.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2023 848 karma

Hi @tdansereau,

@jessica8871 is correct, we haven't gotten around to making RC explanation videos for PT A, B, C, and PTF 97 and also for some sections in the older PrepTests (PrepTests 1-16). Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA or any other details yet. Sorry!

However, we do have explanation videos available for the following:

• Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 - 93
    • Logic Games: every PrepTest ever published
    • Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1 - 93

For the questions that do not have an Explanation Video, you can search for any past discussion relating to that question on the Discussion Forum. You can search for any past PrepTest discussion, by typing in the PrepTest number, section number, and question number in the search box in the following format: PT#.S#.Q#.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, I am happy to assist you.