Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CC v1 versus CC v2

hannahmayhannahmay Core Member
edited July 2023 in October 2023 LSAT 6 karma

Hi everyone,

I began studying for the LSAT in June using 7Sage's CC v1, but I recently learned that there is now a CC v2. I am about 25% through the logical reasoning portion of the curriculum, and after gaining access to CC v2 I've noticed that the curriculum is much more condensed and different. I'm wondering what I should do, either continue with CC v1 or switch to CC v2 for the remainder of my studies. Would continuing to study CC v1 disadvantage me in preparation for taking the October/November LSATs?

Any suggestions or insight is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

help

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hey @hannahmay , with where the CC v2 is right now, we think you'll get the most out of your studies by switching over. There's no need to redo modules that you've already done, unless you find yourself needing a refresher, but we think that Version 2 approaches LR in a more unified theoretical framework, which can help with your learning process!