Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CC V2

zackfinezackfine Live Member
edited July 2023 in General 23 karma

How do I gain access to the new curriculum?

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2023 848 karma

Hey @zackfine,

I just gave you access to CCv2. You can switch between CCv1 and CCv2 by clicking "Switch to v.." at the top of the Syllabus. See the screenshot below:

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I'm here to help!

• zackfinezackfine Live Member
    23 karma

Hey @zackfine,

I just gave you access to CCv2. You can switch between CCv1 and CCv2 by clicking "Switch to v.." at the top of the Syllabus. See the screenshot below:

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I'm here to help!

If I have already finished CC V1 do I need to redo any parts of V2?

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2023 848 karma

If you've wrapped up all the lessons in CC v1, here's the scoop on how to make the most of the new core lessons. Check out Analytics to see which question types it suggests you focus on. Then, head to the new core and dive into the lessons that match those question types. For example, if Analytics says to prioritize PSA questions, hit up the new core and explore those PSA lessons.

Quick tip: The new core lessons use LR questions from PrepTests 61-65. So, if you're almost out of clean PTs from that range, this might not be your best bet. But if you've got a stash of PTs to spare, this is an opportunity to see what we've been cookin' up!

As always, if you have any questions or need help, let me know. I'm here to help!

• LAWADMI2025LAWADMI2025 Core Member
    33 karma

@"Paula --Student Service--" Hi Paula, could you help me getting access to CC v2 please? For some reason, the Switch button does not show up at the top of the syllabus for me.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    601 karma

Hi @LAWADMI2024, I just provided you access to CCv2. You can now switch between the CCv1 and CCv2 by clicking "Switch v1 or v2" in your Syllabus.

Let me know if you have any questions!

• evarothevaroth Core Member
    3 karma

Hi! I am also unable to see any option to change to CCv2 in either my syllabus or settings. I joined recently so I am wondering if I am automatically enrolled in CCv2? Let me know, thank you!

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2023 601 karma

@evaroth No, you won't get access to the CCv2 automatically. But you now have the option to get access in your Profile Settings by checking "Use syllabus for the August 2024 LSAT". See the sample below:

By checking the "Use syllabus for the August 2024 LSAT" and tapping the "Save Changes" button, you will be able to access the CCv2.

I have also provided you access to the CCv2, so you no longer need to visit your Profile Settings. You can directly go to your Syllabus and see the option to switch between CCv1 and CCv2.

Let me know if you have any questions!