Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Printable Drills Issues

It is recommended over and over again that w logic games it is key to print out the games and do them over and over again. I cant print the PDF versions of the games. Help! I know it is not an issue w my printer/computer bc I printed a different doc no problem

Comments

• rdyoung12rdyoung12 Alum Member
    306 karma

Personally - I just use blank printer paper and look at the games on-screen. Because, if you are taking the test online like me, we're allowed 5 sheets of paper.

So I figure simulate the way I'll take the test.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2023 848 karma

Hey @murrayhlogan, so sorry for the trouble!

I tried to replicate the issue, but I was not able to. I was able to print the PDF versions of the games. Take a look at the GIF below:image

Here's how I did it:
    1. After creating the Drill, I clicked the "Printable" button and copied the PDF password.
    2. Next, I clicked the "Download PDF" button next to the PDF password.
    3. Once the PDF downloaded, I opened it and entered my 7Sage account email address as the PDF password.
    4. Finally, I clicked the Print icon at the top right corner and hit "Print."

Again, I'm truly sorry for the trouble you faced. If you're still having issues, please let me know if you're using Windows or Mac, so I can dig deeper and sort this out.

Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions. I'm here to help!