Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you 7Sage :)

matts525matts525 Core Member
edited August 2023 in General 42 karma

After using 7Sage for the past couple months, I was able to dramatically increase my official score (18 points!) to a 179 on the August test. I'm really appreciative of all the great resources provided (including the amazing podcast from Henry and Aastha). Now all that's left to do is apply!

Comments

• hendrickshendricks Live Member
    324 karma

Wow, that's amazing - congratulations!

• trapwelltrapwell Alum Member
    11 karma

Animal! Congratulations :smile:

• intheseainthesea Alum Member
    45 karma

An 18!!! point increase!!! Congratulations, you’re an icon!

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2023 255 karma

That's amazing @matts525! Congratulations! We're so happy to be a part of your LSAT journey, and we truly wish you the very best in your future pursuits.

• morae.2010morae.2010 Alum Member
    43 karma

Congratulations that is such an increase, I am trying to get to a 165, what are some ways you studied to help you reach that score

• amdhill08amdhill08 Alum Member
    120 karma

@matts525
    My diagnostic test was in the 140s and I just received my August score in the 160s which gets me above 75th percentile for my chosen schools. I cannot thank 7Sage enough! Very grateful for this program.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

That's fantastic news! An 18-point improvement is truly impressive. We're thrilled to have played a part in your successful LSAT journey. Best of luck with your applications!

• Aastha SAastha S Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    414 karma

CONGRATS!! That's an amazing improvement, you should be incredibly proud of yourself. As for the podcast, I'm glad we could play a part in you wrapping up your LSAT journey. Best of luck for whatever is next!