Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pre-1st LSAT terror

1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
in General 655 karma

This LSAT stuff just got super real for me, thinking about Sunday is giving me nothing but mental paralysis and heart palpitations, suddenly feeling like I've been kidding myself thinking I can do this. Any bravery/tips would be most appreciated.

Comments

• tiffany-4tiffany-4 Live Member
    edited September 2023 16 karma

sending you lots of good energy :). you're completely capable and more importantly you KNOW more than you think you do. you got this

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    655 karma

thank you tiffany. hopefully some blind faith will kick in between now and then, right?

• sammyd28sammyd28 Alum Member
    4 karma

This is so real. I think about it and wanna shrivel up

• ThereHUGO 170ThereHUGO 170 Live Member
    30 karma

Take it from guy who took the LSAT 3x and currently studying to get that 170, you can do this! Don't give up!

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    655 karma

I'm just happy that I'm not panicking in the abyss on my own! Also, I freaked out yesterday, (don't know if you guys can tell 😜), had a good cry (more like heaving sobs), and I do feel a little better today, even though I can't feel my face. Also, the community we are building on Discord, is a support network if you need it, I can tell you that from first hand experience. When I was falling apart, Tiffany (sorry Hugo, just saw your message) and the members of discord server were the most amazing cheerleading/squad, that I almost started crying again, I was so moved. But yeah, there is a support network, thank God.