Live Classes - Where to Start?

spencertvargaspencertvarga Core Member
in General 5 karma

Hey guys I’m sorta new to 7Sage and I’m working through the Foundations lessons right now. I wanna make the most of my study time and Live Classes package, but there are so many classes available (and even more in the live classes library) I don’t even know how to chose or what to start with? It seems like my personalized study schedule, so far, doesn’t interact with the live classes and that you have to take it upon yourself to work them into your studying. What classes or series of classes or teachers would you recommend starting with, and how did you work them into your syllabus?

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited September 2023 848 karma

Hey @spencertvarga,

Since you're working through the Foundations lessons, I'd recommend watching J.Y.'s Core Curriculum: Foundations live class, this is a great class for a beginner student. If you want to start at the beginning, just click the "previous" button at the bottom of the series page to find all of the recorded classes.

If you want to supplement your studies with more classes than just J.Y.'s, you can also filter our events page for the "beginner" classes. This will help you better decide which other live classes you'd like to attend. Please be sure to work through the Core Curriculum while attending live classes. Although helpful, it's meant to supplement your work with the Core Curriculum, not replace it entirely.

Also, the Study Schedule only includes lessons from the Core Curriculum and not the live classes because the live classes often change depending on the needs of the students and not all students are enrolled to live classes as well.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.