Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Consistently My Worst Section :(

TRAPPEDUNDERLSATTRAPPEDUNDERLSAT Core Member
in Logic Games 114 karma

After taking three practice tests, I have learned that READING COMP is consistently my best section and LG is the worst and it's not close. With the Nov LSAT being a little under a month away, what do I need to prioritize in terms of learning LG so that I at least become proficient at them? I'm not even concerned with going flawless, even if I went -5 on the exam, it'd bump me 8 whole points from my average. I can brush up and drill LR questions and such, but there are SO many logic games. What do I need to do? I keep hearing LG is the easiest section to improve but I feel like I'm still awful at them. Any help is much appreciated

Comments

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    621 karma

practice, practice, practice.

• yhtkimyhtkim Core Member
    222 karma

^ foolproofing is all there is to LG. Guaranteed improvement. In my humble opinion

• itscrunchtimebbyitscrunchtimebby Core Member
    16 karma

It's all about repetition. If you find you could have done any game more efficiently, go back and do it again. If you're still facing issues, do it again. LG is still my worst section, but I have improved doing this.