Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). How to view my drill results - 7Sage Forum

How to view my drill results

benjamin.k.banafobenjamin.k.banafo Alum Member
in General 9 karma

I have completed a couple of drills but unable to view results. I will be glad if someone can please walk me through.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1594 karma

@"benjamin.k.banafo" said:
    I have completed a couple of drills but unable to view results. I will be glad if someone can please walk me through.

Hi there,

You can view all your completed and in-progress Drills by going to the Drills tab and tapping on "Show Existing Drills". Just search for this Drill that you took, and under the Results column, tap on "Review" to view your results. See the GIF below:

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• benjamin.k.banafobenjamin.k.banafo Alum Member
    9 karma

thank you for the illustration video, unfortunately I am still unable to see the show results tub for the drills I have completed.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    762 karma

@"benjamin.k.banafo" I'm so sorry about that. You must complete your Blind Review before you can view your results. When you are done with the timed section, please tap on the check icon located near the bottom right corner of the digital tester in order to proceed with the Blind Review. See the sample below:

After you have completed your Blind Review, click the home icon at the bottom right of the Digital Tester to end your Blind Review, followed by “I completed blind review.” Next, click “End Blind Review” followed by “Show Results” to view your results. See the GIF below:

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.